Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prerogative

My career would not be what it is today without the powerfully phenomenal agency of Monsieur Jon Toddy! Not only has he championed me and my book, Fifi La Grange: The Road to Fabulous! from the moment he beheld its whimsical, metaphorical cover, but also he frequently, everlastingly reminisces with me about the numerous blessings he has bestowed upon me, with his influence and notoriety. He has shared his delightful, persistent insight on my lucrative creative projects; be it my fashion line, including my upcoming shoe line, future books, acting jobs, etcetera, etcetra!; and at each and every turn of my career. I’m dutifully compelled to impart any minute particle of my existence to him, so that he may disseminate all among my legions of my fervent fans, as only he sees fit. Why, he alone is responsible for the “Save Fifi” movement! Eager to have me back under his vigilant guidance, he searched, and searched, and searched until he found me! While his stern, caring reaction to my sudden extended holiday may make him appear to some, implacable, I know the truth. With John Toddy standing behind me, what can I say? Somehow, “merci”, doesn’t seem quite adequate!

No comments:

Post a Comment